Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Reagan Roberts!!!! the BIG 1-0

Reagan Callie Roberts is the BIG 1-0 today! 10 years ago today I was blessed with a perfect, healthy, baby girl. She had such a head full of black hair~ I always tell her "there are monkey's born with less hair than you"...LOL I do LOVE my GIRLIES~and they are growing up way too fast. Praise be to God for my wonderful babies~well, my big girls now. Happy Birthday Reagan Callie!!!

I thought I would have all day to work on her cake but found out at 8:00 am this morning it had to be there by 11....NICE. Did I mention the only thing I had started on this was the cakes were baked? Yeah. Reagan LOVES Pokemon and this is the one she said was the "cutest"....she has no idea she is getting a cake, much less a "Happiny" Pokemon one. This "Happiny" Pokemon cake was decorated in a record 1.5 hours! It looks it too!LOL Anyway, it turned out better than I expected when I started on it at 9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment