Friday, March 05, 2010

Good friends and wedding cake....
















Presenting Mr. and Mrs. David Wood....
When my friend Angel called and asked me to do a cake for her wedding I told her I "don't do sheet cakes" she laughed and said she didn't want a sheet cake she wanted something different. I am all about something different, so I readily agreed...and it didn't hurt anything that I really like her and the groom...David and I graduated together. This cake was 100% edible right down to the ribbon, bows, and monogram. French Vanilla cake with buttercream frosting layered with white chocolate, milk chocolate curls, chocolate ribbon and bows, and candy ribbon with candy flowers with a candy pearl in the center. Thank goodness this thing made it there in one piece...and everyone loved it~whew! Congratulations Angel and David....xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment